For some, The Prisma Cube Timer can be a right nightmare to get working. In this quick guide we will talk you through installing it and getting it working.
Things you will need:
- Working internet connection
- 5-10 Minutes of your time
Lets Get started
- Visit our Prisma Download Page
- Click "Add To Cart" and download the timer package
- Visit our Java Download Page
- Click "Add To Cart" and download the Java application
- Navigate to your "Downloads" folder (or wherever you downloaded the Java File too)
- Double Click the Java application you just downloaded to install it
- Place your Prisma File on your desktop (or an easy to find place on your PC)
- Right Click the "PrismaPuzzleTimer0.6.jar" file and select "Open With..."
- Select "JavaTM" from the list
- Your Prisma Puzzle Timer should now open
If you encounter the above error message, do not worry. There are other ways to open the application.
- Open "Command Prompt" on your pc
- Enter "java -jar "[the link of the timer]\[the name of the timer including jar]" "
- To find the link of the timer simply right click the Prisma.jar file, select properties
In the above image the "Location" is the link of the timer and the name "PrismaPuzzleTimer0.6.jar" is the name of the file.
- Your FULL command prompt line should be as follows
- Write the line out exactly as it is in the image above (just changing the KewbzUK_LG to your pc name (remember, you will find this when you right click the Prisma file and select properties
- Once you have typed that line out simply press "Enter" and the Prisma Timer Application will open