MoYu AI Smart Cube Info
A little info on the MoYu AI Smart Cube -
How to use it and what to do if it stops connecting to your devices
Seriously, one of the nicest packaging we've seen. The box is smart, well made and from just looking at it, you know what it is.
Whats in the box
There is a right little assortment inside the MoYu WeiLong AI Smart Cube box. Included is as follows:
- Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- Display Case
- Center Caps
- MoYu Logo
- Solution Pamphlet
- MoYu Cards
- Instruction Manual
- Adjustment Tool
connecting to the app
Charing the smart cube
Daily Charging - Set charging mode to 'C' under the charging unit
Activate the battery - Set the charging mode to 'D' under the charging unit
Note: It is VERY important to never use the 'D' setting for normal charging. More about this later on
Charging Base Light Indicators
On the charging base there are 2 lights in the bottom left and bottom right corner. Each light means something different.
Left Light - Charging status: When the light is on, the cube is charging. When the light is off, the cube is NOT charging.
Right Light - Power & Polarity Indicator: The brightness of this light indicates the battery strength of the cube. A brighter light means the battery is charged more than a duller light.
Unable to connect to the MoYu Smart Cube:
- Make sure your devices Bluetooth is enabled
- Ensure the Smart Cube has a working battery installed
- The Smart Cube will turn off if not used for an extended period of time. Simply rotate any face 360° to turn it on.
- Ensure Bluetooth access to the Magic Heart app
- Allow location access to the Magic Heart app
- Ensure the Smart Cube is not linked to any other devices. Each cube can only be paired to one device at a time.
- If the cube is fully charged, the battery may need activating and the cube being reset. With the charging port facing you, place the cube into the base with the yellow face on the left hand side and the white face on the right hand side. Turn the charging base switch to the 'D' position and close the arms of the base, locking them onto the cube. Turn the base upside down and with a small pin/object, press and hold the reset button for 1-2 seconds. This will reset the Smart Cube and allow you to connect to it again.
Unable to charge:
The battery will go into 'sleep' mode if the cube hasn't been used for a while. (This may also happen with a brand new cube which hasn't been used before). All we have to do is activate the battery. Follow the steps below.
- Place the charging base switch into the 'C' position
- Plug the charging base into the power lead and insert your cube with the yellow face on the left and the white face on the right (with the power lead facing you)
- With the device powered on, flick the switch from the 'C' position to the 'D' position and immediately back again
- This will activate the battery and you may need to leave it to charge for a while before using it. Don't forget to check the power light (bottom right of the charging base) to see how much charge your Smart Cube has